The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for publishing content to client-owned platforms. This position will partner with internal and external global teams to ensure production onto their content management system(s) is a success. The producer will coordinate and project manage content projects on a daily basis.
· Responsible for day-to-day content uploading in a variety of content management systems.
· Proofread and copy edit content to ensure it meets style, tone and client messaging requirements.
· Partner with agency account teams, clients and work independently to ensure publishing timelines and requests are met.
· Work closely with the content creation team to oversee the execution of a wide range of content programs, including content strategy, content marketing, websites; and content development, such as long and short-form storytelling, marketing copy, data visualization, photo-journalism and video.
· Communicate and work with large teams and external clients on client specific content projects.
· Use a variety of CMS and programs to deliver on content or client projects.
· Other job duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or applicable field is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 2-3 years of experience in a digital editorial/web production position or similar area is required.
· Proven success in managing large content projects and/or project management is preferred.
· Proficiency with WordPress and Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel) is required. Prefer experience with WordPress and additional platforms. An aptitude and appetite to quickly learn additional CMS is desired. Experience with analytics and SEO.
· Availability to work non-business hours remotely as necessary.