WE's San Francisco office is hiring an Associate IT Support Engineer! Our Associate ITSE will be the main Tech Services point of contact for our San Francisco office. You will be responsible for the provisioning and support of all agency and local IT Services, including administrative tasks, hands-on support, and escalations that directly relate to the resolution of our customer’s daily workstation experience. You will also support the Network and Systems Engineering team while being the primary contact for our Service Desk. Great growth opportunity for those ready to jump start their career in the IT field!
• Act as front-line communications/support for regional internal clients at all levels of organization and communicate ongoing business and client issues with Technology services team.
• Administration, hands-on support, and the resolution of escalated technical issues that directly relate to our customer’s daily workstation experience including laptops, desktops, Macs, printers, scanners, webcams, mobile computing devices, and all other peripheral devices. Partner with other members of the TS team as appropriate to solve client issues.
• Administration, installation, configuration, hands-on support, and the resolution of escalated technical issues that directly relate to local/regional offices including phone, security, network, server, audio visual, power and air conditioning. Manage troubleshooting through working with vendors as required.
• Provide call coverage for Service Desk and act as first and second-tier support for Agency employees. (e.g., user visits, walk-ins, Service Desk requests). Support Agency clients and client events both on and off site as required.
• Promote and implement TS strategy and act as information resources for technology services and business and client issues. Bring back regional user-base issues to the TS team.
• Record all incidents and tasks into ITSM software. Record new assets and track movements and re-assignments of existing assets using ITSM software.
• High School Diploma required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• 0-2 years of experience supporting technology in a fast paced environment with direct customer service experience
• A+ Certification, MCSA or MCSE preferred.
• Ability to support an IT Service Desk and troubleshoot enterprise OS and application issues effectively
• ITSM Administration skills, preferably Service Now preferred but not required.
• Experience in a global technology environment preferred.