You: a quality-obsessed, data-driven digital marketing maestro who loves to delight customers and create highly engaging digital experiences. Us: a global independent PR agency with 20 offices around the world. The two of us together: a KPI-smashing, ROI-driving match made in digital marketing heaven.
The Digital Marketing Director will be responsible for building and managing WE’s global digital presence across all digital properties by building and executing integrated digital marketing campaigns that drive our monetization efforts and implementing strategies and tactics that grow, engage, and retain our audience. This role will help convert members of that audience into leads, customers, and promoters of our company. The Director is a leadership role responsible for building an internal team and managing outside digital partnerships. We’re looking for someone who wants to create a culture that fosters innovation, promotes a growth mindset, and embraces data-driven principles.
If you’re a strong team player, we have a great team. We love coming to work, and we want to keep it that way. We win as a team, and our management incorporates that perspective into their philosophy. So if you’re creative, nimble, unflappable, and able to get things done in a highly matrixed organization, then WE wants you!
· Build, manage and lead a best-in-class digital team of talented, customer-centric, and data-driven web and digital professionals
· Interact with all levels of the organization, articulate a vision and develop and deliver supporting business and marketing plans to senior stakeholders and agency partners executives.
· Collaborate with marketing managers, content marketing and blog contributors to optimize and amplify high-quality content
· Source and manage developer partners to maintain and enhance agency digital presence.
· Drive our web presence and digital properties with best practice strategies, the latest trends and changes with SEO and global search engines.
· Responsible for website optimization, social media marketing efforts, and building/converting a digital audience.
· Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
· Identify, develop and execute global social campaigns to support appropriate agency activities.
· Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry. Explore and examine trends and benchmark competitive offerings to stimulate ideas and ensure a best-in-class site experience.
· Participates in and helps inform execution of the Marketing digital strategy; Regularly interacts with executives and/or business sector leads to include negotiation or influencing decisions regarding matters of significance.
· Closely track and measure core KPIs tied to web performance against primary business goals.
· Erroneous decisions will have a serious impact on the overall success of functional, division, or company operations.
· Other job duties as assigned.
· BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or digital media and/or equivalent work
· 10+ years of in digital performance marketing, with experience managing both agency and internal teams is required to include next-generation digital and visual storytelling, content strategy, business development, creative direction, social media and marketing.
· 5+ years leading a high-performing team
· SEM & SEO technical knowledge; mastery in content management systems (Umbraco experience a plus); deep understanding of website development and design principles required.
· Solid analytics skills software and keyword tools and deep experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization required.
· Demonstrated experience in the areas of Omnicom integrated digital strategy, management and analytics. Expert level preferred.
· Strong business acumen, project management skills and a strong results orientation.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel)
· Ability to use data to inform all decisions and present ideas with an end in mind.
· Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with strong written and oral communication skills
· Creative thinker with strong eye for agency voice and high quality design.
· Fast-paced team (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.).
· Roll your sleeves up, lead-from-the-front style leadership; does more than delegates.
· Global marketing is at the center of WE, constantly interacting with almost 1000 clients across the globe; roles are highly matrixed, and environment can be ambiguous.