The Senior Digital Analyst will be responsible for turning analytics data into insights that inform our clients’ digital marketing strategies. This role will use performance trends, KPIs, and other analytics to measure impact, and provide recommendations on optimization opportunities.
• Provide digital and social measurement strategy, KPI framework and consulting for WE Communications clients.
• Utilize Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and social listening tools to report on ROI of marketing activities, website performance, and enhance customer experience and engagement.
• Have strong knowledge about earned, owned and paid media, and the key role data plays in developing effective communication strategies.
• Collect, analyze and interpret owned, earned and paid media data to provide insights and actionable recommendations.
• Ability to ask the right questions to understand the business problem and identify the measurement objective.
• Applies critical thinking skills for web analytics tagging, how data is collected, and possesses the ability to test/debug tags.
• Consult with teammates on how to best leverage analytics to inform business decisions and optimization recommendations for marketing activities.
• Stay informed about clients’ industries including their technologies, products, target markets and competitors.
• Acts as a trusted advisor and consultant to internal partners and clients by providing strategic insights and recommendations to affect business decisions. Builds and maintains relationships with WE colleagues and partners. Collaboratively resolves client request issues and supports assigned projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• 4-5 years of professional experience - communications, analytics, marketing, advertising, or research fields are a plus.
• 3+ years working in web analytics platforms e.g. Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics; SEO and SEM experience is a plus
• Experience with social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint); Advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint
• Review, evaluate and direct technical implementation of various tags and analytics code on websites.
• Developed written materials that are organized, professional and concise
• Effective in communicating to the technical teams on business requirements and business needs as it relates to analytics, tag management, Campaign ID tracking and partner integrations.
• Leverage your written and verbal presentation skills and ability to translate complex data into a compelling story.
• Strong data visualization and presentation skills and ability to communicate with non-technical audiences
• Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines.
• Client and business environment, Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist.
• Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion.
• Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations.
• Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.