Finance and transactional services
Deliver a financial transaction and reporting process that is of high technical quality, maintaining levels of control and integrity in the company’s accounting function.
- Manage office managers within country, setting up robust system for delivery and posting of vendor invoices and expenses.
- Checking and processing vendor invoices
- Liaising with account handlers to approve invoices
- Employee expense posting including checking for receipts and VAT accounted for according to VAT guidelines
- Electronic payment runs, manual payments
- Sending remittance advices to suppliers
- Dealing with invoice discrepancies and supplier queries
- Vendor set up and maintenance, ongoing review of supplier payment terms
- Set up of client project ID’s in finance system
- Monthly client billing.
- New client account set up and maintenance, ongoing review of client payment terms
- Bank payment posting for clients and suppliers, including direct debit posting
- Aged debtor review and weekly updates to revenue manager of any client delays
Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Aged creditor review and reconciliation.
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Intercompany payment and reconciliation
- Daily bank balance collection and review
- Drive and deliver a robust central banking function for the region
- Ensure that all tax, VAT and GST are accounted for correctly and all statutory reporting and fiscal responsibilities and deadlines for filing and payment are met.
- Be responsible for treasury management for countries, which involves liaison with Corporate to ensure effective cash control across the region.